Wednesday 18 July 2012

What's been happening in 2012.

In January 2012 saw the launch of "Sirius Music" I felt that I needed a name that
reflected my work developing and Managing artists, having moved on from PR.
Astrology is something I 'am really interested in and as I enjoy working with stars in the music industry felt it fitting to name my company after the Brightest star in the sky "Sirius"
If I can apply the same to those I work with in the Music Biz to help make them the Brightest Star's. 


This brings me to the Band that I Manage EastEnd Promises
Lewis, Wayne, Jake and Iason
4 Piece Indie/Rock Band from Newham



The Boys have gone from strength to strength with such a strong influencial team behind them
Performing all over London at some fantastic venues
We are in the process of Planning to tour them around October time.
They have released their debut single "Troubled London" on itunes now and their album is due for release October
"Alan & the Whitehorse" 
So watch out for these guys follow them on twitter @EEPromises


I have been working alongside some fantastic Industry people in 2012
David Brant / Vybrant Music who has been a great Mentor and Friend

Where I had the pleasure of Co Managing Rajiv & helping to develop him with live gigs around London at venues such as The Famous London Jazz Cafe.
Rajiv also formed part of the UK3 Lions Football team who flew out to Russia to play football
and perform live for Charity, this continues so watch this space.

 Rajivs single  "Catch Me If You Can" Ft Mr Arch/ Rapper
 written by David Brant/Doris Pearson (Five Star)/ Mr Arch 
is due out September
Video on You Tube Now

I would like to wish Rajiv all the best for the future


For Now I am focusing on EastEnd Promises as we go full campaign
 but hope to be taking on a few more artists later in 2012

 I would like to thank the following people for their support
David Brant/Vybrant Music, Danielle Knights/Live&Love Music
Bridgehouse II 
EastEnd Promises

No comments:

Post a Comment